- Jim is the President of e-escrows and began the vision of an escrow company that used the latest technology combined with great personalized customer service in 1999.
- Jim is a seasoned real estate professional with over 39 years’ experience in many aspects of the real estate business. As an active Broker/Realtor/Developer ... Read More
(310) 802-1888 EXT. 157
- Jean is the Vice President of e-escrows and one of the founding officers of the firm when it was established in 1999.
- Jean worked for nearly 20 years at AlliedSignal Inc. (now Honeywell) where her experience included pricing and negotiation of government contracts, Contract Administration, and concluded in the role of Busine... Read More
Senior Escrow Officer & Escrow Manager
(310) 802-1888 EXT. 151
- Beverly is a Senior Escrow Officer with 15 years’ experience. She is also a designated Escrow Manager, a title conferred by the Department of Business Oversight after an extensive review of her background.
- Beverly got her financial background working for the Bank of America for 18 years rising up to branch management posit... Read More
(310) 802-1888 EXT. 156
Diane began her escrow career in 2005, and later joined the e-escrows, inc. team in 2010 as an assistant escrow officer. This position included all aspects of the escrow process, which also included being the acting full-time Escrow Officer when others were out of the office or on vacation.
- Diane has been an Escrow Officer since the be... Read More
Senior Escrow Assistant
(310) 802-1888 EXT. 154
- Monisha joined e-escrows inc. in 2008 as an assistant escrow officer. She is now a senior escrow assistant with greater responsibility.
- Monisha started her financial services career at Bank of America working on auto based financial transactions.
- She migrated to Countrywide Loans in 2002. As a funder, Monisha boo... Read More
Senior Escrow Assistant
(310) 802-1888 EXT. 155
- Lauren is a dedicated escrow assistant. Lauren joined the e-escrows team in 2015 and has worked closely with Diane Truong starting with her first day at the escrow office!
- Lauren received a B.S. degree from Cal Poly Pomona in 2013. It is fair to say that she earned a very high GPA at this prestigious university.
310.802.1888 ext 160
Nora brings over 20 years of escrow experience working on a wide range of transactions throughout her career with well-known companies throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County and Riverside County. She specializes in residential and commercial resale, 1031 exchange, refinance and short sale transactions. Her ambition, drive and dedication in th... Read More